gavel-L1

The Plaintiff was an employee of a steel fabrication company.

During the construction of a slatted shed the Plaintiff was on a roof when a bar of steel in his hand hit high voltage wires and he was thrown to the ground off the roof. He sustained electrical burns to both of his wrists, his thighs and the soles of his feet. Due to significant swelling in both arms he underwent emergency surgery to help decompress his swollen upper limbs. He suffered a severe electrocution injury and endured significant pain and distress and underwent nine separate surgical procedures. As a result of the loss of nerves the Plaintiff has suffered long term damage to his right hand and will never be able to use his right hand fully for employment again. A sum of €510,000 and costs was recovered on his behalf.

logo-footer

Graphic Design & Web Development EuroWest& WebKiosk